As we all know, the quality of stamping products is very important, and it is also the embodiment of the strength of the company. How to control the quality of estampación de productos when stamping manufacturers are carrying out stamping processing? Here are 6 valuable experiences to share with you. I hope you can gain something.
(1) Find the root cause, main factors or main manifestations of the problem.
(2) Easily changing the process actually masks the real causes and problems.
(1) Mechanical parts are not affected by that factor. Don't ignore any details.
(2) Any details shall be controlled and recorded with data as far as possible.
(3) Failure to control and trace process details will mislead the formulation of corrective and preventive measures.
(1) The Z high level of quality management is prevention, not how to save after a problem.
(2) There must be signs before any quality problem occurs. It depends on whether you have methods, means and experience to monitor and identify.
(3) When the same quality problem occurs twice, it should be paid great attention.
(4) The daily process and result data should be sorted out with certain tools, and the rules and change trends should be found from the sorted results. These rules and displayed trends need to be revised constantly.
(5) Before processing products, the consistency of various control elements should be as high as possible.
(1) Do not expect to rely directly on technicians to achieve the stability of product quality.
(2) Product quality is manufactured. Without the management of direct manufacturers, the quality can never be stable.
(3) Therefore, we should observe, pay attention to and study the performance and status of direct product manufacturers, and manage and mobilize these performance and status.
(4) If the performance and status of the direct manufacturer of the product are not controlled, once there is a quality problem, you will never analyze the cause of inaccuracy.
(5) Don't think that if the process control requirements specified in our current process discipline are met, there will be no problem with product quality.
(6) Therefore, our process control requirements should be continuously improved and people should be managed well at the same time.
(1) Don't hope too much - eat a fat man.
(2) Don't ignore the abnormal situation because it seems to have nothing to do with the problem to be solved.
(3) Don't take action when you can't find the reason and law. You can control and standardize the influencing factors of the analysis.
(4) Review some experiences and laws from previous experiments and summaries.
(5) Once some experience and laws are found, it is worthwhile to go further and raise it to theory, even if there is more waste point and cost.
(6) We should know that "a thousand mile dike was destroyed in a cave" and "Yugong moved the mountain".
(1) Don't think that if others don't know the reality and can't solve the problem at once, their opinions will be worthless
(2) But they, especially the direct manufacturers of products, can give us a lot of tips and reminders
(3) If you can solve this problem, you can listen to anyone's opinions and suggestions; but when you can't handle it, it is suggested that anyone's opinions and suggestions should be listened to, tried and tested, whether you agree or not
(4) The thinking of quality management often touches the forefront of science and technology. Even a casual sentence or complaint may guide or imply a major direction of technological innovation. Therefore, Z industry technicians should pay attention to details and be good at capturing details.